Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Happenings...

So, since my first post, I have gotten a job! It was actually the day after my first post that I got "the call". I will be working with the Dyer County School System. Haven't been told what school/grade yet, but will hopefully by the end of this week. I'm SO excited! I knew something was going to work out, just had to continue to be patient. I cannot wait to start getting my classroom all put together! This is kind of a dream come true :)

Also, Sunday night I went to a surprise birthday party for my friend Ashton. I spent the night with her afterwards, and she informed me that she had started going to the gym in the mornings, and that I was to go with her! I was not real excited about this. Actually, pretty nervous. I had never been to classes at a gym. I didn't bring tennis shoes to her house either. Ashton had a plan for me though! She made me go buy a nice, lovely pair of "Starter" men's tennis shoes. Believe me-they were stylish! Needless to say, we left her house a little before 8:00 the next morning! An hour and a half later, I have to say I felt incredible! We did a cardio/strength class and an abs class. Looking back, I'm very thankful she made me go with her. I'm going to look into classes here in Dburg to continue with! The morning at the gym was a great start to my plan for myself for the rest of the summer. New Job = New Beginnings!

This morning when I woke up = SORE....SORE....SORE! I barely made it down the stairs-haha. Mom text me and told me to call her, so I did. Only to learn that this morning as she was leaving for school and looking at the flowers we planted yesterday, she backed into my CAR!! She felt so bad for it. I let her know it was okay, but afterall it is kind of funny!

1 comment: