Thursday, May 27, 2010

A New Kind of Patience and Faith

So, this being at home for 2 weeks and waiting for a job has taught me a couple things. I've never experienced anything like this before. Up until now, there's always been a "next step" that was there waiting for me. It's been hard for me to just wait. It's taught me to have a real faith that really trusts God's will and plan for my life. It's also taught me that it's not always easy to be patient. Trying to think about other things has been hard because all I'm worried about is my cell phone ringing and hoping this one is "the call". I know God has a plan for me, and I know that His plan will happen. I just have to remember that He is in control, and quit trying to do it on my own. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment