Thursday, June 3, 2010

Y-M-C-A

So, yesterday morning I joined the Y! I'm so excited! I even went to my first class their yesterday-Strength Training! It was tough, but still worth it. I'm very excited about the results that this Weight Watchers + the gym is going to equal. I'm expecting big results! It's just amazing to me how good you can feel after exercising. I never experienced that before Ashton made me go with her Memorial Day morning. I am thankful though, that I am discovering this now in my life, instead of 20 years down the road. I never knew I could enjoy (even the slightest bit) exercising! Glad to have learned differently :)

1 comment:

  1. now you know why I love it soo much-something you can do for yourself that makes you feel so good! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete